Rising Sun > Basic information > Visa > Working Visa

Working Visa

You can work in Japan for 3 years or one year by your Working Visa. The general jobs of the Visa are "overseas posting with long term", "employment in Japanese company", "performance activities which are concert, drama or sport", "language teacher".

For acquire the Visa, you need to finish your job hunting or plan your performance schedule before visit Japan. Then it's very important that your company will invite you to Japan.

The detail of procedure is shown at below page.

How to apply for a General Visa, Working Visa
This page describes how to apply General visa and Working Visa and entry into Japan. Please look it over when you apply your visa.
Working in Japan
This page describes indigenous Employment Style to Japan, Visa, Working Hours each day by our immigration status, the reasons of illegal working and so on. It would be better to look over this page before working in Japan.